The hall underwent extensive upgrades 2018 and 2021, including installation of a new kitchen and appliances, gas central heating, renovation of the original wood dance floor, redecoration of the main hall and refurbishment of the toilets. Please see the new photos below.
The hall also now has free WiFi for use by all hirers/users.
The hall has full disabled access and a disabled toilet.
In the Hall
- Tables and chairs for 60 people.
- Stage with permanent large projector screen.
- Remote operated electric projector screen.
- Table tennis table.
Floor plan of main hall and stage:
- Fully equipped new kitchen
- Crockery and cutlery for 60 places
- Large secluded and well fenced garden at rear of hall
- Space for 2 small marquees, maximum sizes 22m x 10m and 10m x 10m , but please note that the headroom is limited by overhanging trees – a site visit is essential to determine suitability.
Antique china Tea Set
If you’re thinking of having a celebration afternoon tea party at the Village Hall, we can provide vintage china perfect for your special occasion.
Please call 023 8028 3547 for hire cost and details.
For more information on any of the above please see our Gallery page, or contact us:
Telephone: 07884 973322